Our objective is simple – provide the best possible candidates and manage the interview logistics for our clients.
- Define – Work with the client to understand the specific need. We will outline search criteria such as compensation, geography, education, experience, district culture, and other candidate characteristics that are important.
- Source – This is where CSI is different. We don’t just search our database or review candidates who have applied; we also go after the passive candidates who may not be actively looking but who fit the criteria our clients define.
- Schedule and Logistics – This is where the work begins. Our assistants set up phone screens, face-to-face interviews, field rides, follow up discussions, and whatever else makes our clients’ jobs easier.
- Interview Debrief – Following every interview we debrief and decide whether more candidates are necessary and what is next in the process.
- Closing – We try to eliminate surprises that can come with the offer stage – everything from salary negotiations to competitive offers.
- Vice President
- Area Vice President
- Regional/District Manager
- Territory Manager
- Account Manager
- Sales Associate
- Clinical Specialist